Our High School Ministry intern program is a bit thin right now – we’ve recently had a couple of our fantastic 2-year interns finish up their stint on staff and another that wraps up in August. So we’re gonna go from 4 to 1 really quickly! I’m on the lookout for some sharp potential interns to consider a couple of years out here at Saddleback in HSM.
Here are the bullet points:
- The intern program is a big commitment: 2 years of your life.
- Our applicants are typically students that have recently graduated with their college degree and are looking for further training before they begin their careers in ministry.
- Interns raise their own funds to support their internship. We do eat quite a bit together, though.
- We have a ton of fun, work hard and get to serve a fantastic God and church.
- Saturday night, my house. If you were an intern, you’d be invited.
Got someone who might be interested? Send them this link.