Enjoyed this post on Stuff Christians Like about youth group rules. Hilarious! Here’s a clip, lots more goodness if you hit up the link:
1. The youth group bus or van will not be purchased from a dealership named, “Vans that like to catch on fire & buses that break down in the middle of the night on the side of the road on the way to New Hampshire ski retreats.”
2. Only one “dude with an acoustic guitar” will be allowed per youth group.
3. If you go on a retreat and you’re boyfriend/girlfriend doesn’t go, they should expect to get dumped when you return home. Cause that’s happening.
4. All youth group ministers should expect at least one kid to ask for a precise definition of “what it means to be a virgin.”
5. Only tankinis and swim shirts shall be worn on youth group beach trips.
6. All youth group retreats should be held at locations that could double for horror movie backdrops because it adds to the intensity of the weekend.