All hairy people of the Youth Ministry Nation…
… it is time to rise up and grow your beard to the fullest so that all fellow youth workers may call you blessed.
Announcing the greatest NO Shave November, beard growin’ contest you’ve ever heard of, hosted by your favorite youth worker headquarters Simply Youth Ministry. The task is simple, but the mission is great:
Grow out your beard for the month of November to prove that hairy really isn’t scary and earn $100 gift card to SimplyYouthMinistry.com and the chance for other random prizes!
But first, you must hair, I mean hear, the guidelines for optimal participation.
1. Submit your first photo of a completely clean shaven face (everyone’s gotta start on the same playing field) anytime on Friday, November 1st to Monday, November 4th to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Women compete as well! Get creative ladies with your make-shift beard growin’ and you can also win in the end! Download this Grow-a-Beard Kit.
3. Be sure to share your photo via your favorite social media channels using hashtags : #ymnation
4. Send one photo every week for the remaining weeks of November (totaling to 4 photos including your initial clean shaven one) to email@example.com so that we can track your progress and give out awards as we deem beards worthy.
5. Continue to share your progress photos via social media! #ymnation
6. If you must groom your beard as you go to remain employed, then do what you must. We won’t dock you beard credits, however, we completely advocate unruly beards.
7. By the end, you will have submitted 4 photos total. If you complete the task of submitting and sharing all 4 photos, then you will receive $100 to SYM.com!
Don’t forget to Download your FREE Grow-a-beard Kit!!
(You ladies will find that beard kit especially helpful!)
Alright, now you know the game plan, so time to warn your wives or your husbands and get to growing! Remember, that hairy isn’t scary and to share your awesome beard progress! Heck, grow it out until we all reunite at Simply Youth Ministry Conference!
We love y’all (and your beards),