Tomorrow is Sept 1st and if you’re up-to-date, here’s what you should have already done, copied, distributed and checked off as a fait accompli (means its done).
Today’s To-Do List:
1) Your fall calendar through 12/31/10 is done. Everyone has a copy and its also been posted electronically on FB and the church website.
2) All reservations have been made like if you’re doing a fall retreat or going horseback riding. Whatever – you’ve? called the place and booked your group for the date needed.
3) Your volunteers are a done deal. In fact, you’ve based the number of kids? you can take on the number of volunteers you’ve enlisted to go on the fall trips.
4) Registrations/signups? have begun. You’re so far ahead of me that you’ve already passed out all the forms you need to your parents and you’ve posted signup lists. Even for the Youth Christmas Party on Sunday, 12/19. You’re that gooooood!
5) All church publications have received articles/info with details. I mean bulletin announcements, the newsletter, the little old man who’s doing the church website and the office admin has it ON the church calendar. Smooth. Nice way to beat the women’s group to the fellowship hall.
Gee, what are ya gonna do with yourself now that all of this is done? Oh yeah – hang out with kids and share your love for Jesus. You’re REALLY good.
PS-For those panicking right now, get to work. I’ll give ya a week to catch up.
For those of you saying, “She’s crazy; I’ll get to it later”? Too bad for you and your kids. Bet you’re always running into calendaring snafu’s with the church secretary and why oh why is the church van never available when you need it even tho you asked one whole day ahead of time?