By no means do I consider myself a “techy guy” like my friend Brandon Early over at YMtechstuff.com, but I do like my gadgets and love finding ways to maximize my time management…and well playing games is fun also! So here are a FIVE NEW apps that I use on a daily basis!
1. Sprout Social (cost: FREE), is a social media management tool that Simply Youth Ministry uses every single day! It allows us to see everything going on with @youthministry, @simplyinisder, @symconference, and Facebook.com/SimplyYouthMinistry all within a single window! There is a monthly fee associated with this at $9/month but for what you get its amazing!
2. Simply Youth Ministry App (cost: FREE), is everything â€œSimply Youth Ministryâ€ in your pocket. This app provides access to the latest training articles on YouthMinistry.com and the freshest episodes of the Simply Youth Ministry Show. PLUS you can shop the entirety of SimplyYouthMinistry.com on your iPhone or iPad.
- Find dozens of our latest training articles all in one place, easy to read and easy to share.
- Listen to or watch the latest Simply Youth Ministry Show episode with Kurt Johnston and Jake Rutenbar.
- Shop for Simply Youth Ministry products, including Web Specials.
- Fill and manage your shopping cart from your mobile device.
- Shop by category or by product name.
- Find customer ratings and read product reviews.
- Share awesome stuff with your friends through Facebook and Twitter.
3. Action Method (cost: FREE), is a free application for managing and deleting tasks on the go. It is available on browser, phone, iPad, or even in paper form! All-in-all this tool keeps my life organized and allows me to manage every single project, task, and action that i need to take to complete a given project! This can be as complex or as simple as you want it to be!
4. YouthMinistry WIRE, is a one-stop shop for the most solid, reliable, practical youth ministry blogs. The Youth Ministry Wire iPad app aggregates content from the top blogs in youth ministry and places it in your hands. Read the best stuff from youth ministry experts like Josh Griffin, Kurt Johnston, and many others. Plus, SimplyInisder.com can be found in here…its like google reader for your iPad!
5. Bleacher Report, this is a sport fans best friend! I follow all my favorite sports teams, PLUS can choose to be notified about certain news from certain teams! The insights and articles and great, simple, and uber interesting as they cover everything from cycling to the NFL! Enjoy a little something for yourself…but be careful you’ll get sucked in to daily updates super fast!
Thanks for loving students